Terms & Conditions
1. Photographer. The Photographer shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of
photographing the event. Guests, Family, and friends of the Client shall be permitted to photograph as long as they shall
not interfere with the Photographer’s duties.
2. Deposit and Payment. The Client shall make a deposit to retain the Photographer to perform the services specified
herein. At such time as this order is completed, the deposit shall be applied to reduce the total cost and the Client shall pay
the balance due. The balance shall be paid in full during or before the event for the service to be provided.
3. Cancellation. If the Client shall cancel this Agreement sixty (60) or more calendar days before the event date, any
deposit paid to the Photographer shall be refunded in full. If Client shall cancel within thirty (30) days of the event date
and if the Photographer does not obtain another assignment for that date, liquidated damages shall be charged in a
reasonable amount not to exceed the deposit. A 75% (of deposit) cancellation fee shall be applied if the Client cancels
within ten (10) days of the event date.
4. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the
exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the
Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, the entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use,
website, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s gallery.
5. Client’s Usage. The Client is obtaining prints or soft copy for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints. If
The client is obtaining a print for newspaper announcement of the wedding, editorial use or website, Photographer
authorizes Client to reproduce the print in this manner. In such an event, the Client shall run a credit for the Photographer
adjacent to the photograph.
6. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of
God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall
return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on
liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera
malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the
Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the
retail value of the Client’s order.
7. Photographer. The Photographer may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of
Photographer’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Photographer warrants that the
photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
8. Inherent Qualities. The client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent
qualities of dyes as well as DVD or CD media which may deteriorate due to delamination and oxidation, and Client
releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon the deterioration due to such inherent
9. Photographer’s Standard Price List. The charges in this Agreement are based on the Photographer’s Price List. This
the price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is
10. Data Delivery: We are sharing the data via Google Drive or WeTransfer, whichever the comfortable for the team. The client is responsible to download the data as soon as they get the download link. We are sharing the direct link to the client, not to the other person. As per the policies of Google drive storage and WeTransfer, we advise you to download the content asap, we are not responsible after a certain time limit.
11. Data Backup: We generally keep the data for the future purpose, event participation or publish on our Websites or other social media. If the client lost his/her data and requests us within the 3 months after the event, we provide all available data without any extra charges i.e. free. After the three months and between the 6 months client, have to pay 50% of the entire amount of the actual shoot to get the backup. After the 6 month client have to pay 75 to 80% of the actual shoot changes.
12. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this
The agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be
deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this
Agreement. This Agreement is only for a record. And photo’s must be used in the photographer’s page for his use and
The parties have read the Agreement, agree to all its terms.